Last Date of Idea Submission: 20th March 2017
Shortlisted Results Sharing: 21st March 2017
Final Presentation Submission: 23rd March 2017
Venue: Barisal University
The competition is at the heart of Robi Bangladesh YouthFest 2017 Powered by Sailor. There will be divisional rounds and winners from those rounds will then participate in the national round. Divisional round will be a daylong festival comprising of the aforementioned segments while the national round will additionally include a boot camp for the divisional winners, prior to the ultimate competition.
Only university level students are eligible to participate in the competition and they have to do it in team participation, a team consisting of two persons. Students will have the freedom to choose among five categories to participate which are -
1) Branding Barisal
2) Gournodi Doi
3) Hilsha Fish
4) Floating Market Barisal
5) Water Transport of Barisal
Submit your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Regulations:
• Each team can participate in only one category.
• Members of a team must be from the same university.
• One student can participate in only one team. After submitting the ideas, teams have to wait for the shortlisted results.
• The shortlisted teams will be eligible to present their ideas in power point presentations in front of the Jury panel of divisional round on the day of divisional festival.
• Jury panel will select one winning team from each category.
• Each winning team from divisional rounds will be appreciated with prize money of TK 25000 and the national level winning team will additionally get the opportunity to attend Spikes Asia in Singapore this year, which is the biggest festival of creativity in South Asia. And each member of the shortlisted teams will get certificate.