• Last Date of Submission – 18th February, 2017
• Short Listed Team Sharing – 19th February, 2017
• Final Presentation Submission – 21st February, 2017
• Divisional Competition and Fest – 27th February, 2017
• Venue – Chittagong University
The Idea Competition is at the heart of Bangladesh YouthFest. There will be divisional rounds and winners from those rounds will participate in the national round. Divisional round will be a daylong festival comprising of the aforementioned segments while the national round will additionally include a boot camp for the divisional winners, prior to the ultimate competition.
Only university level students are eligible to participate in the competition and they have to do it in team participation, a team consisting of two persons. Students will have the freedom to choose among five renowned products, tourist spots and festivities of Chittagong division to participate, which are –
2. Mejbaani Beef
4. Adibashi Utshob
5. Cox’s Bazaar Tourism
• Each team can participate in only one category.
• Members of a team must be from the same university.
• One student can participate in only one team.
• The plan must be submitted on PowerPoint.
• After submitting the ideas through website of YouthFest, teams have to wait for the shortlisted results. The shortlisted teams will be eligible to present their ideas in power point presentations in front of the Jury panel of divisional round on the day of divisional festival.
• Jury panel will select one winning team from each category.
• Each winning team from divisional rounds will be appreciated with prize money of TK 25000 and the national level winning team will additionally get the opportunity to attend Spikes Asia 2017, which is the biggest festival of creativity in South Asia. And each member of the shortlisted teams will be certified.
• National Winners of Bangladesh YouthFest 2016 cannot participate in the Competition of Bangladesh YouthFest 2017.