• Last Date of Submission – 2nd April, 2017
• Short Listed Team Sharing – 3rd April, 2017
• Divisional Competition – 4th April, 2017
• Venue – University Of Rajshahi
Submit your idea at email@example.com
1. Branding Rajshahi
2. Mango of Rajshahi
3. Silk of Rajshahi
4. Kalai Ruti
• Each team can participate in only one category.
• Members of a team must be from the same university.
• One student can participate in only one team. After submitting the ideas, teams have to wait for the shortlisted results.
• Participants have to give their Team Name, Participants Name, Phone Number & Email Id in the opening slide of the PowerPoint presentation.
• The shortlisted teams will be eligible to present their ideas in power point presentations in front of the Jury panel of divisional round on the day of divisional festival.
• Jury panel will select one winning team from each category.
• Each winning team from divisional rounds will be appreciated with prize money of TK 25000 and the national level winning team will additionally get the opportunity to attend Spikes Asia in Singapore this year, which is the biggest festival of creativity in South Asia. And each member of the shortlisted teams will get certificate.
• National winners of Bangladesh YouthFest 2016 cannot participate in Robi Bangladesh YouthFest 2017 Powered by Sailor.
Keeping the competition part aside, rest of the festival is simply a knowledge sharing program. Knowledge Sessions aspire to connect industry professionals with the students while Inspiration Talk and Skill Workshop will focus on engaging experts of different fields with them. The indispensable difference between these two is that one will be conducted by professionals and another by experts.